Returning to Wayne State
We understand that many students need to take time off their education to tend to work or personal obligations. If you're ready to resume your journey at Wayne State, this is the place to start. If you're coming back to Wayne State after a few years away, follow the steps outlined in these pages, which will help speed up your return to the classroom, connect you with enrollment resources and point you toward the tools that will support your success inside and outside of the classroom, and into your career.
- Transfer students have clear path to bachelor’s with expanded partnership between Schoolcraft College and Wayne State University
- Transfer students have clear path to bachelor’s degree with new partnership between Wayne County Community College District and Wayne State University
- WSU, Henry Ford College announce partnership to guarantee college access, transfer opportunities
- Transferring to WSU brings Ilitch School student Morgan Starosciak closer to home
- Transfer credit policy changes provide more equity, access for students