Transferring from community college
You've started strong and laid the groundwork for future success in your community college classes. Now, it's time to build on that foundation. At Wayne State University, we support you throughout the transfer process and help you save time and money as you pursue your degree. There's a reason why Wayne State is the top destination for Michigan community college students; here, you'll receive a world-class education with access to firsthand opportunities that prepare you to thrive in your career.
What's your next step?
Everyone's journey is different, and there are many ways to get from your community college to Wayne State University. We have a variety of options and tools available, as well as partnerships with community colleges throughout Michigan. Find your school below and discover what options are available.
Keys to success
We offer several resources to guide you through the transfer process and help you thrive at Wayne State University. Get started today!
"Being an urban studies major, I was immediately attracted to everything Midtown had to offer. Wayne State's proximity to downtown has always been a huge advantage."
Brianna Bacontransfer student from Macomb Community College
- Transfer students have clear path to bachelor’s with expanded partnership between Schoolcraft College and Wayne State University
- Transfer students have clear path to bachelor’s degree with new partnership between Wayne County Community College District and Wayne State University
- WSU, Henry Ford College announce partnership to guarantee college access, transfer opportunities
- Transferring to WSU brings Ilitch School student Morgan Starosciak closer to home
- Transfer credit policy changes provide more equity, access for students