International institution to WSU
We're excited you have chosen to continue your college education at Wayne State University. A campus community composed of students from across the street and around the world creates countless opportunities to expand your perspectives, learn from others' unique experiences and become an engaged global citizen. Just as important as anything you'll learn in the classroom are the opportunities to broaden your horizons through interacting with other students, gain hands-on experience through research and internships, and explore the cultural treasures just steps from our Midtown Detroit campus.
Steps to apply
Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5. Meet the English proficiency requirements
How to apply
Complete the university application for undergraduate students.
Ensure documentation is in order and bank supporting documentation is submitted.
Submit all application materials by the appropriate date, depending on the semester in which you plan to start classes.
Fall semester (Sept.–Dec.)
Winter semester (Jan.–April)
Spring/summer semester (May–Aug.)
"The reputation Wayne State University has built over the years is incomparable. I have always dreamt of graduating as a Warrior."
Seerat Aulakhtransfer student from the University of Windsor
- Transfer students have clear path to bachelor’s with expanded partnership between Schoolcraft College and Wayne State University
- Transfer students have clear path to bachelor’s degree with new partnership between Wayne County Community College District and Wayne State University
- WSU, Henry Ford College announce partnership to guarantee college access, transfer opportunities
- Transferring to WSU brings Ilitch School student Morgan Starosciak closer to home
- Transfer credit policy changes provide more equity, access for students