Welcome Home, Transfers!
Wherever you started your college education, Wayne State University, is the perfect place to finish it. The Transfer Student Success Center is always here to provide you with the assistance you need to succeed at WSU. You are a valued part of our community as you join many other students like you who are dedicated to pursuing their educational goals.
We recognize that transfers have different needs than first-year students, and we are here to make your transition to Wayne State as smooth as possible. We provide various services and resources to guide students through the transfer process. If it's related to transfer requirements, planning, transfer credit, pathways/articulations, or the Michigan Transfer Agreement, we are happy to help! If you need assistance outside of our service areas, we can seamlessly refer you to someone on campus who can support you.
Virtual: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Tuesdays)
- Zoom meeting URL
- Meeting ID: 915 3139 2022
- Passcode: 097205
In-person: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Tuesdays)
- David Adamany Undergraduate Library (UGL)
- 5150 Anthony Wayne, Detroit, MI 48202 See Map
- Transfer Student Lounge (first floor, Room 1150)
Advising by appointment: Schedule a Transfer Success Appointment
Wayne State transfer scholarships
- Transferring to WSU brings Ilitch School student Morgan Starosciak closer to home
- Transfer credit policy changes provide more equity, access for students
- Wayne State Transfer Student Club event connects students with therapy dogs
- Phi Theta Kappa recognizes Wayne State for exemplary transfer pathways
- 4 new engineering agreements with Monroe County Community College help students save money
- More events