Transfer Student Success Center
2023-2024 Digital Transfer Brochure
Wherever you started your college education, Wayne State University, is the perfect place to finish it. In fact, Wayne State welcomes over 2,000 transfer students from two- and four-year colleges each year. Let us help you join them and share the ways we can support your success. Our goal is to make your experience as smooth and rewarding as possible.
Transfer Tuesdays: Drop-in transfer advising
Meet with a transfer advisor to learn about transfer credit, application process, transfer pathways, scholarships, Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA), and get answers to your questions. Additionally, if you need assistance outside of our service areas, we can seamlessly refer you to someone on campus who can support you.
As a transfer student to Wayne State you can expect to:
- Save money on your education through our student-friendly transfer policies and partnership opportunities.
- Be prepared to transfer into a four-year program by following our pathways or other partnerships.
- Find meaningful connections and resources to support your success.
- Graduate in a timely manner with a world-class education.
- Find opportunities to jump-start graduate school and expand your education outside the classroom.
- Transfer students have clear path to bachelor’s degree with new partnership between Wayne County Community College District and Wayne State University
- WSU, Henry Ford College announce partnership to guarantee college access, transfer opportunities
- Transferring to WSU brings Ilitch School student Morgan Starosciak closer to home
- Transfer credit policy changes provide more equity, access for students
- Wayne State Transfer Student Club event connects students with therapy dogs