1. Information will be provided to you regarding Wayne State academic, mental, social and physical support through our learning management system, called Canvas. Within a week of scheduling your virtual orientation date, you will be added to an Orientation course in Canvas. Log into Canvas using your Wayne State accessID (e.g. ay4959) and password (you would create this on your own). Instructions on setting up your Wayne State Academica account, through which you can access Canvas, was sent to you in your initial orientation reservation email.
2. Advising and registration support will be provided through our incredible academic advising team within each school, college and department. You can expect to receive an email to your Wayne State account from your academic advisor approximately one week before your designated orientation date. This email also includes how to register for classes.
3. Join us on the day of your designated orientation date for a virtual program. You will receive a Zoom link on the week of your orientation via personal and Wayne State email account with information on how to join the program at a designated time.
4. After your designated orientation date, you can join our team online through Wisr. You will be sent an invitation to join this community to engage with us for the rest of the summer.
5. Along the way, and thereafter, our Orientation Leaders will be here to engage with you in a variety of ways. You can start by following us on Instagram (@exploreWSU) for information and updates as well.
6. If you ever need anything, please reach out to our office at email@example.com, call Katie Rawlings at 313-577-2219 or Zak Krug at 313-577-2420. Or main office line is 313-577-9019.