Transfer plans

Transfer plans lay out specific courses community college students can take that may count toward general education and specific program requirements at Wayne State University. 

We strongly recommend that students use transfer plans in conjunction with consulting their advisor to ensure a smooth transition to WSU.

Below is the list of community colleges that WSU has created transfer plans for: