Forms to apply for aid
Apply for aid
Remember to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) early every year. The FAFSA is available October 1 for the upcoming academic year.
Wayne State's FAFSA Federal School Code is 002329 for all campuses.
2020-21 FAFSA instructions
For fall 2020, winter 2021, and spring-summer 2021
2019-20 FAFSA instructions
For fall 2019, winter 2020, and spring-summer 2020
Request consideration for special programs
We ask that you submit documents remotely at this time. Check your financial aid requirements in Academica. Many of our forms are electronic and can be submitted to us directly. Documents without social security numbers or other personally identifiable information can also be emailed to us at email@example.com. If your forms are not electronic you can use one of the links below. Documents submitted via these links will be reviewed and identified before your requirements are updated in Academica.
Scholarship applications and forms
- 2019-20 Born to be a Warrior Scholarship Application
- 2020-21 Born to be a Warrior Scholarship Application
- 2020-21 Heart of Detroit Paper FAFSA Cover Sheet
Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship
- 2019-20 Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship Form
- 2020-21 Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship Form