Forms to apply for aid
Apply for aid
Remember to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) early every year. The FAFSA is available October 1 for the upcoming academic year. File online at StudentAid.gov/fafsa.
For fall 2022, winter 2023, and spring-summer 2023 - File the 2022-23 FAFSA
For fall 2023, winter 2024, and spring-summer 2024 - File the 2023-24 FAFSA - available October 1, 2022
Wayne State's FAFSA Federal School Code is 002329 for all campuses.
Request consideration for special programs
We ask that you submit documents remotely at this time. Check your financial aid requirements in Academica. Many of our forms are electronic and can be submitted to us directly. Documents without social security numbers or other personally identifiable information can also be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your forms are not electronic you can use the link below. Documents submitted via this link will be reviewed and identified before your requirements are updated in Academica.
Information about applying for aid for the spring-summer semester is available on our spring-summer webpage.
Federal Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship
- 2022-23 Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship Form - printable form
Scholarship applications and forms
- 2022-23 Born to Be a Warrior Scholarship Application - printable form
- 2022-23 Heart of Detroit - Paper FAFSA Cover Sheet - printable form
- 2022-23 Reconnect Award Verification Form - printable form
- 2022-23 Frontliners Forward Award Verification Form - printable form
- 2022-23 Prerequisite Coursework Aid Request Form - printable form
- Study Abroad Consortium Agreement - printable form
- Law student consortium agreement - printable form