Forms for student loans
Before you accept a loan offer, remember that a loan is a debt that you must repay. Only borrow what you need. Make a budget for yourself to keep your debt within manageable limits.
We ask that you submit documents remotely at this time. Check your financial aid requirements in Academica. Many of our forms are electronic and can be submitted to us directly. Documents without social security numbers or other personally identifiable information can also be emailed to us at email@example.com. If your forms are not electronic you can use one of the links below. Documents submitted via these links will be reviewed and identified before your requirements are updated in Academica.
2020-21 Loan forms
Fall 2020, Winter 2021, and Spring/Summer 2021
Complete required loan counseling, promissory notes or apply for a PLUS loan at studentloans.gov.
Federal Direct subsidized and unsubsidized loans
- 2020-21 Federal Direct Loan Increase Request - electronic form
- 2020-21 Federal Loan Decrease or Semester Change Request - electronic form
- Request a PLUS loan increase at studentaid.gov
- 2020-21 Federal Direct Loan Revision Form - printable form
- 2020-21 Federal PLUS Loan Revision Form - printable form
- 2020-21 Federal PLUS Loan Clarification Form - printable form
- 2020-21 Federal Loan Return Form - printable form
Discharged loan forms
The Physician Certification Form and the Borrower Acknowledgment Form must be submitted together to the financial aid office.
Private education loans
Private loan self-certification form - printable form
2021-22 Loan forms
Fall 2021, Winter 2022, and Spring/Summer 2022
Forms will be posted in spring 2021