Scholarship award information for 2018-19 new freshmen is coming soon!
If you want to be considered for a merit scholarship, be sure to complete your admission application by the appropriate deadline, depending on the semester in which you plan to start classes:
- Fall 2018 (Aug.–Dec.) — June 1, 2018
- Winter 2019 (Jan.–May) — Oct. 1, 2018
Complete the 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by December 1, 2017 to be considered for all available funding.
More information about 2018-19 merit scholarships will be posted in mid-November. Visit go.wayne.edu/scholarship-info-2018 to be notified when information becomes available.
Award for incoming freshmen - fall 2017
The Warrior Award is up to $7,000 per year for four consecutive years and is offered to the strongest admissions applicants based on GPA and ACT/SAT scores.
- For maximum scholarship consideration, you must complete the undergraduate admission application (including submission of all transcripts and test scores) by December 1, 2016
- The final deadline for scholarship consideration is February 1, 2017
- This award is for fall and winter semesters and is disbursed only to students who attend full-time.
To retain the award
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Maintain full-time enrollment during the fall and winter semesters
- Pass at least 30 credits per academic year
- If you earn a bachelor's degree in less than four years, your scholarship will terminate at that time
Complete the 2017-18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by December 1, 2016 to be considered for all available funding.
International students will also be considered for this award. Only citizens of the United States and eligible non-citizens need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for other available funding.