Anthony Wayne Out-of-State Scholarship
Award for incoming first-year undergraduates - fall 2022
Anthony Wayne Scholarships are awarded to out-of-state applicants who do not qualify for in-state tuition or the Great Lakes Award,
The award includes:
- $9,000 each year for four consecutive years of study – a total of $36,000
- This award includes free on-campus housing in a double-occupancy room in Atchison or Ghafari Hall for the first two years.
- For maximum scholarship consideration, complete the undergraduate admission application (including submission of all transcripts and optional test scores) by December 15, 2021
- The final deadline for scholarship consideration is February 1, 2022
- This award is for fall and winter semesters and is disbursed only to students who attend full-time.
To retain the award
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Maintain full-time enrollment (12 or more credit hours per semester) during the fall and winter semesters
- Pass at least 30 credits per academic year
- If you earn a bachelor's degree in less than four years, your scholarship will terminate at that time
Complete the 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for all available funding.
Only citizens of the United States and eligible non-citizens need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for other available funding.
This scholarship may be replaced or supplemented with an endowed scholarship for which you are identified as an eligible recipient.