President's Award for National Merit Scholarship Finalists
Award for incoming first-year undergraduates in fall 2024
The President's Award is offered to National Merit Scholarship finalists based on the requirements of the National Merit Scholarship Program.
- $12,000 per year for four consecutive years
- $5,000 per year toward on-campus room and board for up to four years
- One-time study abroad funding up to $2,500
- For maximum scholarship consideration, you must complete the undergraduate admission application (including submission of all transcripts and optional test scores) by December 1, 2023
- The final deadline for scholarship consideration is April 1, 2024
- This award is for fall and winter semesters and is disbursed only to students who attend full-time.
To retain the award
- Maintain a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Maintain full-time enrollment (12 or more credit hours per semester) during the fall and winter semesters
- Pass at least 30 credits per academic year
- If you earn a bachelor's degree in less than four years, your scholarship will terminate at that time
- Maintain good standing in the Honors College
This scholarship may be replaced or supplemented with an endowed scholarship for which you are identified as an eligible recipient.
Complete the 2024-25 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for all available funding.