President's Award for National Merit Scholarship Finalists
Award for incoming first-year undergraduates in fall 2022
The President's Award is offered to National Merit Scholarship finalists based on the requirements of the National Merit Scholarship Program.
- $12,000 per year for four consecutive years
- $5,000 per year toward on-campus room (double occupancy) and board for up to four year
- One-time study abroad funding up to $2,500
- For maximum scholarship consideration, you must complete the undergraduate admission application (including submission of all transcripts and optional test scores) by December 15, 2021
- The final deadline for scholarship consideration is February 1, 2022
- This award is for fall and winter semesters and is disbursed only to students who attend full-time.
To retain the award
- Maintain a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Maintain full-time enrollment (12 or more credit hours per semester) during the fall and winter semesters
- Pass at least 30 credits per academic year
- If you earn a bachelor's degree in less than four years, your scholarship will terminate at that time
Complete the 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for all available funding. Use your 2020 income and tax information.
This scholarship may be replaced or supplemented with an endowed scholarship for which you are identified as an eligible recipient. All awards are subject to change.