Transfer Students

Wayne State University offers merit scholarships to incoming transfer students to recognize your scholastic achievement.

You are eligible to be considered for a transfer student award if you have graduated from high school, and have earned credits from another college or university.

Some scholarships require you to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For information on the steps to submit the FAFSA and types of aid available, please visit our Financial Aid site.