Community College Transfer Housing Scholarship
The WSU Community College Transfer Housing scholarship can assist with on-campus housing costs. Being successful is easy when you are close to campus resources and your classes. Living and Learning Communities can enrich your campus experience.
Students transferring from one of the following community colleges will be considered for an award:
- Lansing Community College
- Grand Rapids Community College
- Delta Community College
- Mid-Michigan College
- Jackson College
Award for incoming transfer students - Fall 2023
The scholarship covers up to $5,000 per academic year ($2,500 fall and $2,500 winter), for up to 2 years for a total of $10,000.
- Complete the following no later than June 1, 2023:
- Apply and be admitted to WSU for the fall 2023 semester
- File the 2023-24 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Enroll full-time (at least 12 credits) each fall and winter semester.
- Complete the housing application and live in University on-campus housing for the 2023-24 academic year.
Priority consideration will be made to those applicants that demonstrate financial need on the FAFSA.
International students will also be considered for this award. Only citizens of the United States and eligible non-citizens need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
To retain eligibility
- Meet all Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements
- Maintain full-time enrollment (12 or more credit hours each semester) during the fall and winter semesters