Award for incoming first-year undergraduates - Fall 2023
The Green Award for incoming first-year students in fall 2023 is up to $2,500 per year for four consecutive years.
- For maximum scholarship consideration, you must complete the undergraduate admission application (including submission of all transcripts and optional test scores) by December 1, 2022
- The final deadline for scholarship consideration is April 1, 2023
- This award is for fall and winter semesters and is disbursed only to students who attend full-time.
To retain the award
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Maintain full-time enrollment (12 or more credit hours per semester) during the fall and winter semesters
- Pass at least 30 credits per academic year
- If you earn a bachelor's degree in less than four years, your scholarship will terminate at that time
Complete the 2023-24 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for all available funding.
International students will also be considered for this award. Only citizens of the United States and eligible non-citizens need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for other available funding.
This scholarship may be replaced or supplemented with an endowed scholarship for which you are identified as an eligible recipient. All awards are subject to change.