Award for incoming freshmen - fall 2022
The Green Award is up to $2,000 per year for four consecutive years.
- For maximum scholarship consideration, you must complete the undergraduate admission application (including submission of all transcripts and optional test scores) by December 1, 2021
- The final deadline for scholarship consideration is February 1, 2022
- This award is for fall and winter semesters and is disbursed only to students who attend full-time.
To retain the award
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Maintain full-time enrollment (12 or more credit hours per semester) during the fall and winter semesters
- Pass at least 30 credits per academic year
- If you earn a bachelor's degree in less than four years, your scholarship will terminate at that time
Complete the 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for all available funding. Use your 2020 income and tax information. The 2022-23 FAFSA will be available October 1, 2021.
International students will also be considered for this award. Only citizens of the United States and eligible non-citizens need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for other available funding.
This scholarship may be replaced or supplemented with an endowed scholarship for which you are identified as an eligible recipient. All awards are subject to change.