Anthony Wayne Out-of-State Freshman Scholarship
Award for incoming freshmen - fall 2021
Anthony Wayne Scholarships are awarded to out-of-state applicants who do not qualify for in-state tuition or the Great Lakes Award,
The award includes:
- $9,000 each year for four consecutive years of study – a total of $36,000
- For maximum scholarship consideration, complete the undergraduate admission application (including submission of all transcripts and optional test scores) by December 1, 2020
- The final deadline for scholarship consideration is February 1, 2021
- This award is for fall and winter semesters and is disbursed only to students who attend full-time.
To retain the award
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Maintain full-time enrollment (12 or more credit hours per semester) during the fall and winter semesters
- Pass at least 30 credits per academic year
- If you earn a bachelor's degree in less than four years, your scholarship will terminate at that time
This scholarship may be replaced or supplemented with an endowed scholarship for which you are identified as an eligible recipient.
Complete the 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by December 1, 2020 to be considered for all available funding. The 2020-21 FAFSA is available beginning October 1, 2020.
Only citizens of the United States and eligible non-citizens need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for other available funding.