Anthony Wayne Out-of-State Freshman Scholarship
Anthony Wayne Scholarships are awarded to out-of-state applicants who do not qualify for in-state tuition or the Great Lakes Award,
Award for incoming freshmen - fall 2017
The award includes:
- $9,000 each year for four consecutive years of study – a total of $36,000
- Free on-campus, double-occupancy room for the first two years, if available
- For maximum scholarship consideration, you must complete the undergraduate admission application (including submission of all transcripts and test scores) by December 1, 2016
- The final deadline for scholarship consideration is February 1, 2017
- This award is for fall and winter semesters and is disbursed only to students who attend full-time.
To retain the award
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Maintain full-time enrollment during the fall and winter semesters
- Pass at least 30 credits per academic year
- If you earn a bachelor's degree in less than four years, your scholarship will terminate at that time
Complete the 2017-18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by December 1, 2016 to be considered for all available funding.
Only citizens of the United States and eligible non-citizens need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for other available funding.