Aid for special programs

You may be eligible to receive federal financial aid for a study abroad program. File your FAFSA, then follow-up to have your financial aid organized before you depart.  

Study abroad

As a non-degree student, youmaybe eligible for limited student loan funding if you are:  

  • Enrolled in an eligible certificate program  

  • Enrolled in a teacher certification program 

  • Takingprerequisite coursework necessary for admission and enrollment in an eligible program. 

Non-degree programs

The Wayne Advantage program gives you the opportunity to begin your Wayne State University degree at Macomb Community College. 

Wayne Advantage-Macomb

Special situations

Students confined in a correctional or juvenile justice facility may be eligible for federal aid in certain cases. When applying for federal student aid while confined, use the mailing address of your current correctional or juvenile justice facility.

Applying for aid if you are in a correctional facility