On September 4, 2019, some of your program's 2018-2019 assessment information in Planning (formerly Compliance Assist) will be copied to 2019-2020 to save you time and effort, including your:
- Mission statements
- Learning outcomes
- Curriculum maps
- Assessment methods
- Reporting to stakeholders
See the rollover announcement for more details and instructions for viewing past years' information.
Log in to Planning.
- Planning instructions
- What to write in each section of your assessment plan in Compliance Assist.
- Video tutorials for assessment planning
- Problems with Planning? Get support from the Campus Labs help center for Planning (videos, written instructions, chat, email, and phone support), or contact the WSU Director of Assessment.
(Contact the WSU Director of Assessment if you need access to Planning.)
Planning forms in MS Word
For drafting purposes only; all information must be copied and pasted into Planning for submission.
- Mission statement template
- Learning outcome template
- See Bloom's taxonomy for a handy list of action verbs from lower- to higher-order thinking.
- Assessment template
- Curriculum map template WSU with academic and students services program examples