Compliance Assist, the online repository for your assessment plan
Log in to Compliance Assist.
- SEPTEMBER 1 COMPLIANCE ASSIST ROLLOVER INFORMATION: Saving you time and effort for AY17-18
- NEW, by request: OPTIONAL assessment plan feedback item to give programs a place to upload or record feedback you've received on your assessment plans
- Compliance Assist instructions
- What to write in each section of your assessment plan in Compliance Assist.
- Compliance Assist FAQs and common problems
- Video tutorials
- Problems with Compliance Assist? Contact the WSU Director of Assessment, call (716)270-0000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Contact the WSU Director of Assessment if you need access to Compliance Assist.)
Compliance Assist forms in MS Word
For drafting purposes only; all information must be copied and pasted into Compliance Assist forms for submission.
- Mission statement template for Compliance Assist
- Learning outcome template for Compliance Assist
- See Bloom's taxonomy for a handy list of action verbs from lower- to higher-order thinking.
- Assessment template for Compliance Assist
- Curriculum map template WSU with academic and students services program examples