"Planning," your assessment documentation tool
Log in to Planning.
- Every September 1: Annual rollover of mission statements, learning outcomes, curriculum maps, assessment methods, and method histories to save you time and effort in the new academic year
- NB: Student Support and Enrollment Support programs' assessment plans cannot be rolled over to AY22-23 because of their transition to new templates. Rollovers will resume for AY23-24.
- Planning - User instructions for:
- What to write (docx) in each section of your assessment plan in Planning.
- Problems with Planning? Get support from the Campus Labs help center for Planning (videos, written instructions, chat, email, and phone support), or contact the WSU Director of Assessment.
(Contact the WSU Director of Assessment if you need access to Planning.)
For drafting purposes only; all information must be copied and pasted into Planning for submission.
- Academic and co-curricular program template (.docx) (minor revisions for AY22-23)
- Enrollment Support program template (.docx) (new for AY22-23)
- Student Support program template (.docx) (new for AY22-23)
- Activity-to-goals grid template (.xlsx) (new for AY22-23)