"Planning," your assessment documentation tool
Log in to Planning.
- Coming September 1, 2020: Annual rollover of mission statements, learning outcomes, curriculum maps, assessment methods, and reporting to stakeholders to save you time and effort in 2020-2021
- Planning instructions (docx)
- What to write (docx) in each section of your assessment plan in Planning.
- Video tutorials for assessment planning
- Problems with Planning? Get support from the Campus Labs help center for Planning (videos, written instructions, chat, email, and phone support), or contact the WSU Director of Assessment.
(Contact the WSU Director of Assessment if you need access to Planning.)
Planning forms in MS Word
For drafting purposes only; all information must be copied and pasted into Planning for submission.
- Mission statement template (docx)
- Learning outcome template (docx)
- See Bloom's taxonomy (pdf) for a handy list of action verbs from lower- to higher-order thinking.
- Assessment template (docx)
- Curriculum map template WSU (xls) with academic and students services program examples