The transcript request form requires you to log in using your AccessID and password or identity verification using your name, birthdate, and last four digits of your Social Security Number.
The following forms require you to log in with your AccessID and password. Reset your password or retrieve your AccessID. For additional assistance, contact us at 313-577-2100.
- Name Change
- Address and/or Phone Number Change
- Release Academic Records (FERPA)
- Restrict or Release Directory Information
Instructions are included on each form.
- Add/Override Approval
- Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application
- Request Enrollment Verification/Certification
- Returning Student Record Update
- Request for Medical Withdrawal
- Petition for Transfer of Graduate Credit
- Petition for Credit By Examination
- Overnight Transcript Request
- Apply for In-State Tuition Classification
- Replacement Diploma or Certificate Order
- Contract for Completion of Incomplete Coursework
- Code of Responsibility Form