Student Service Center
Welcome to the SSC! We are the people on campus who can help answer your questions about admissions, financial aid and records and registration - all in one place!
The 2024-2025 FAFSA will not be available until December 2023 as a result of the FAFSA Simplification Act
What should I being doing to prepare for Winter 24 registration?
- Check how many credits you have earned to determine your priority registration date. (Reminder: earned credits do not include your “in progress” courses you are currently enrolled in for the Fall 2023 semester).
- Schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor via your Academica or stars.wayne.edu to determine what classes are needed for your degree plan if you are unsure.
- Check if you have any holds on your account- you can determine if there are any holds on your account by using the Registration Portal. Go to registration.wayne.edu>click “Prepare for Registration”>Select the term for which you intend to register.
- Are you on track to completing 30 credits in this academic year to retain any scholarships or grants that you are currently receiving?
- Questions or concerns? Contact us today!
Today's Expected Service Times
Welcome Center Lobby
December 5, 2023
Email sent on
Beat the Rush
Are you ready for the upcoming semester? Do you want to make sure your registration and Financial Aid are in order before starting classes? Don’t wait until classes start – the Student Service Center is available to help you today! Our expert specialist are ready and waiting.