Start your semester off on the right track!
Fall Checklist items
- Have you completed your FAFSA?
- Have you checked your financial aid requirements?
- Are you planning on taking loans? Remember to accept them via Academica.
- Have you met with your academic advisor?
- Are you enrolled full-time to qualify for your scholarships?
Winter Checklist items
- Have you paid your balance or enrolled in a payment plan?
- Have you renewed your FAFSA for the upcoming school year?
- Are you on track to completing 30 credit hours to renew your scholarships?
- Have you checked your SAP- Satisfactory Academic Progress?
- Are you considering taking classes in the spring/summer semester?
- Have you applied for spring/summer financial aid?
- Checked your Degree Works to make sure you are on track to graduate?
- Have you completed your FAFSA for the upcoming school year?
- Do you need to complete additional credit hours to renew scholarships?
- Be mindful of respectful drop dates for spring/summer courses as dates for the spring/summer semester can vary.
- The FAFSA application opens in December for the next academic year (2024-2025).
- Holds on your account can prevent registration. Check your holds through Academica.
- Self-Service: You can access the following information through Academica: enrollment verification, browse/register for classes, check course participation, review financial aid awards, pay your bill through the student account dashboard, understand your degree requirements through Degree Works and request your official transcript.
- The drop period is the first two weeks of the fall and winter semesters. Courses dropped will not appear on your academic record and 100% tuition is cancelled. Spring/summer drop dates can vary, please check the registration calendar for details
- Withdrawals follows the drop period, no tuition cancellation and course(s) will appear on your academic record as a W grade
- Financial aid disbursement: Disbursements are processed a week prior to the start of each semester. Following the start of the semester, course participation is required for disbursements to be processed.
- Check out available scholarships and update your profile on ScholarshipUniverse to maximize your opportunity to receive additional funding.