Oakland Community College Transfer Pathways
What are Transfer Pathways?
It is the transfer process simplified. It's pathways to complete your associate degree and transfer to Wayne State University to earn a bachelor's degree. Students can select from many areas of study with either a transfer (2+2) or career focus. It's a great way to save time and money without losing credits or taking additional courses.
How does it work?
Complete your associate degree at Oakland Community College, including the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) within one of the pathways, and you are guaranteed admission and junior status at Wayne State University. We'll provide a clear roadmap to earning your bachelor's degree in four years.
Once joining the Transfer Pathway, you will be contacted by a transfer advisor to help you understand the process and guide you each step of the way. The WSU advising and support will continue through graduation.
How do I get started?
- Join Wayne State Transfer Pathways
- Schedule a WSU Transfer Success Appointment
- Review your Oakland Community College academic requirements
- Meet with your academic advisors and track your academic progress
Benefits of pathways
- Transfer admission guaranteed follow the pathway for guaranteed admission into one of our world-class academic majors.
- Cost savings complete an associate degree, Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA), and pathway courses that save you thousands in tuition.
- Maximize transfer credit start with junior status at Wayne State with assurances that your credits will transfer.
- Personalized transfer support receive continuous transfer advising for the confidence and guidance to graduate on time.
- Early access find supplemental academic support, career resources, student organizations, and workshops to stay connected with Wayne State.
- Reverse Transfer transfer back Wayne State credits to your partner college to earn your associate degree.
- Jumpstart graduate school start graduate school as you finish your bachelor's degree (AGRADE).
Your pathway to a bachelor's degree
- Business Administration
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Public Health
- Welding and Metallurgical Engineering Technology
Oakland Community College
Transfer Student Success Center
313-577-2487 | firstname.lastname@example.org