Title IV authorization

 If you have outstanding university debts excluding

  • Tuition 
  • Fees 
  • Room and Board 

If you want the university to deduct payment for such debts from your financial aid, you must completethe Title IV authorization form. 

Title IV authorization form

You may also complete a form or rescind your authorization in the WSU Student Accounts Receivable Office: 

Welcome Center 
42 W. Warren, 4th Floor 
Detroit, MI 48202