Title IV authorization

If you have outstanding university debts other than tuition, fees, room and board, you are responsible for paying them from your remaining financial aid, if applicable. If you want the university to deduct payment for such debts from your financial aid, you must complete the Title IV authorization form.

Title IV authorization form

You may also complete a form or rescind your authorization in the WSU Student Accounts Receivable Office: 

Welcome Center 
42 W. Warren, 4th Floor 
Detroit, MI 48202