Wayne State University offers international payment capability in the Student Account Dashboard via our International Payment partner Flywire. Flywire offers a secure and trusted way to pay online from any country, typically using your home currency and preferred method, at a lower cost than a standard bank wire transfer.
- Pay from accounts from outside of US
- Choose from various payment methods that range from bank transfer, credit cards, e-payments, and more for most countries and territories
- Save on currency exchange rates and avoid fees assessed by your bank
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way, including when your payment reaches Wayne State University
- 24/7 multilingual customer support available via phone, Live-Chat, WeChat and email
To initiate international payment to your student account, follow these steps to access your Student Account Dashboard:
- Log into Academica
- Click on "Student Resources"
- Click on "Online Payments"
- Click on "Student Account Dashboard"
- From your Student Account Dashboard Overview page, click on the "Make a Payment"
- Key in amount you wish to pay
- Click the "Checkout" button
- Choose the payment method "International Payments"
This will take you to the external Flywire site, and from there simply follow the steps to choose your payment amount, country of origin, and bank information.
Please note: Please allow 2 - 4 business days for payments to be posted to your student account.
For payment related questions or assistance, contact Flywire multilingual customer support.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
How to make payment video: https://vimeo.com/189693395
How to make payment translated in Chinese: https://vimeo.com/320022214