Effective January 2nd, 2024, the Cashier's Office hours of service will be from 9:00am-5:00pm.
The University Cashier's Office is located on the 2nd floor of the Welcome Center, and offers the following services:
Student Payments and Services (we accept cash, check, money orders, or cashiers checks):
- Process student account payments, including Tuition and Housing fees
- Post student account wire transfers and international Flywire payments
- Process One Card replacement payments
- Process Parking pass and Parking fine payments
- Process Undergraduate and Graduate Application Fees
- Process Graduation fee payments
- Process Testing fee payments
- Distribute Book loans/Emergency loans
Internal Campus Partner Services:
- Provide Departmental Deposit training
- Process Departmental Sundry and prepared deposits
- Process Petty Cash closeouts
- Process Invoice and Grant payments
- Create eMarket payment sites
- Students may utilize the Drop Box for student account check payments (please include your student ID# on your payment to ensure accuracy).
- We encourage departments to utilize the Drop Box for your prepared Departmental Deposits. We no longer provide Departmental Deposit receipts at our service window.
Student payments may also be mailed to:
Wayne State University
P.O. Box 02788
Detroit, MI 48202