Student Accounts Receivable and the University Cashiers Office will be operating remotely on November 28th.
Due to continued maintenance work being done in the University Welcome Center, Student Accounts Receivable and the University Cashiers Office will be working remotely on Monday, November 28th. Student Account payments can be made online via the Student Account Dashboard, accessible in Academica. University Departments may plan to resume departmental drop offs Tuesday, November 29th. Remote service is still available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (313) 577-3653 during regular operating hours of 9:00-am-5:00pm. The university will be closed Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
The University Cashiers Office is located on the 2nd floor of the Welcome Center, and is open Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm. We offer the following services:
Student Payments and Services (we accept cash, check, money orders, or cashiers checks):
- Process student account payments, including Tuition and Housing fees
- Post student account wire transfers and international Flywire payments
- Process One Card replacement payments
- Process Parking pass and Parking fine payments
- Process Undergraduate and Graduate Application Fees
- Process Graduation fee payments
- Process Testing fee payments
- Distribute Book loans/Emergency loans
Internal Campus Partner Services:
- Provide Departmental Deposit training
- Process Departmental Sundry and prepared deposits
- Process Petty Cash closeouts
- Process Invoice and Grant payments
- Create eMarket payment sites
- Students may utilize the Drop Box for student account check payments (please include your student ID# on your payment to ensure accuracy).
- We encourage departments to utilize the Drop Box for your prepared Departmental Deposits. We no longer provide Departmental Deposit receipts at our service window.
Student payments may also be mailed to:
Wayne State University
P.O. Box 02788
Detroit, MI 48202