View and pay your eBill online
Your Wayne State University eBill is available online only and can be viewed on Academica. eBills are posted by the first of each month and can be viewed for up to six months. An email notification or text message is sent when eBills are issued. Payment can be made online with a credit or debit card, by mail with a check, or in person at the Cashier's Office.
- Term: The current term being billed.
- Date due: The date by which payment is to be received by WSU.
- Amount due: The amount due is shown in three places.
- Balance from previously billed term(s): Charges or payments that have been billed in the past.
- Unbilled charges/payments from prior term(s): This may appear if you have charges or payments that have occurred since your last eBill.
- Charges/payments for the current term: An itemized breakdown of charges and credits that have been applied to your account.
- Balance: Balance due for the current term.
- Financial aid ready to disburse: Financial aid payments for the current term that will reduce your term balance. Funds will be credited to your account no sooner than 10 days before the first day of classes.
- Pending financial aid: This aid will not disburse until financial aid requirements are satisfied. Go to the financial aid tab in Academica for more information.
- Notes: Always check the notes for important messages.
Download a sample eBill (PDF)