Prepare for registration
- Go to the Registration Portal (registration.wayne.edu) and log in using your AccessID and password.
- Select "Prepare for Registration"
- Choose the term in which you intend to register
This page shows your current academic program. It will also display any statuses or holds that may prevent registration.
- If your program is incorrect, contact your academic advisor for assistance.
- If you have a hold, there will be a contact number for you to call. The full list of potential holds and their issuing offices are available here: Holds
- Your class standing for registration purposes determines your first day to register during Priority Registration.