Transcript requests

Transcript delivery methods during COVID-19:

Electronic transcript delivery is the primary method being offered during this time.  Transcripts that are only on paper will be processed and mailed when staff are in the office on Wednesdays.

Transcripts to Application Services

CAS Liaison (i.e. AACOMAS, PharmCAS, NursingCAS, CASPA, PTCAS, etc)
LSAC - Law School Admission Council
Wayne State has made arrangements to have transcripts sent electronically to the above services at this time.  Please submit your request using the "US Mail with Attachment".  We will take the ID number off of the submitted form and send the transcripts electronically to the service.
AMCAS - American Medical College Application Services
AMCAS is only accepting paper transcripts from Wayne State. To submit a request, please select "US Mail with Attachment" and attach the additional form.  Your transcripts and form will be printed out on Wednesdays and put in the mail on Thursdays.  Request submitted by 3pm Tuesday, will be processed on Wednesday.  Any request after 3pm Tuesday, may not be processed until the following week.

Email: We encourage students to use this mode of delivery as they are still being sent out within an hour.

US Mail: Transcripts sent by US Mail will be delayed, as they are only being mailed out once a week (Thursday).

US Mail with Attachment: Transcripts that have an additional form that must be mailed out, will be delayed, as they are only being mailed out once a week (Thursday).  Wayne State has made arrangements with some services, please see above.

Overnight Transcripts: We are unable to fulfill overnight transcript requests at this time.

Please note: Students who attended prior to 1998 may have a paper record that cannot be sent electronically. If you submitted a request, Transcript Services will contact you if your transcripts must be sent by US Mail.

Questions: Any questions in regards to a transcript request, please email

Financial Holds: Questions regarding a financial hold, please email the Bursar's Office at

Last updated 12/10/2020


To request a transcript:

Log in using your AccessID and password:

Request a Transcript

Can't remember your AccessID and/or password?:

Alternate Transcript Request Form

To use Academica, go to: Student Resources < Student Records < Request a Transcript

Former students and alumni:

If you do not know your AccessID and/or password, you may log in with the following:

  1. First name

  2. Last name

  3. Birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY— must include forward slashes)

  4. Last four digits of Social Security Number (SSN)

Alternate Transcript Request Log In

International students without a Social Security Number (SSN) will need to use their AccessID and password. Please contact the C&IT Help Desk at 313-577-HELP (4357) for assistance. The help desk is available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.

WSU School of Medicine transcripts

For Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) transcripts, visit

WSU Law School transcripts

For Wayne Law transcripts, visit

Overnight mail requests

For a fee of $20 — payable by check, money order, or cashier's check — you may request overnight delivery of an official transcript. This fee includes shipping it overnight to its destination via UPS.  A valid street address is required; UPS cannot deliver to P.O. boxes. Orders must be received by 1 p.m. each business day to qualify for next business day delivery. This service is available only within the United States.

Questions? Send an e-mail to, or call us at 313-577-2100.