Orientation Part Two
Orientation Part Two (O2) signals the start of the fall semester for incoming students and will take place virtually on August 31, 2020. During the event, you'll meet new people, be officially welcomed by the WSU community and learn how to succeed overall at WSU. All incoming first-year students are required to attend Orientation Part Two. Attendance is strongly recommended for transfer students. We encourage you to invite your parents and family members to our day's programming.
Things to know!
- If you want family or friends to join you for New Student Convocation, make sure they know when and where to watch.
- Check out the Success Sessions list and decide which two most interest you.
- Make a note of your AccessID and password to have handy, and make sure you have access to Zoom – you'll need all of these things to access the sessions.
- This virtual event will be closed captioned; if you will need additional assistance during virtual O2, contact Student Disability Services ahead of time at 313-577-1851.
- Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page.
For more information, please contact Brandon Shamoun, Coordinator of Student Engagement and Orientation Part Two, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.