You’re eligible to apply as a guest student if you:
- Are currently enrolled at another college or university.
- Have already completed at least 12 credit hours at your current institution.
- Have a minimum 2.0 grade point average at your current institution.
- Are in good standing with your institution and eligible to return after completing courses at WSU.
First things first
- Apply to Wayne State using the university application or Common Application.
- Submit copies of all transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Wayne State University
P.O. Box 02759
Detroit, MI 48202
- You should receive an admission decision within two to three weeks after submitting your application or any outstanding materials.
- Once you’ve been admitted, review available classes and register.
Be sure to register during the priority registration period to secure your spot.
Admission occurs on a rolling basis each semester prior to the start of classes.
Submit all application materials by the appropriate date, depending on the semester in which you plan to start classes.
Fall (September-December) — August 1
Winter (January-April) — December 1
Spring/summer (May-August) — April 1