You're eligible to apply as a guest student if you:
- Are currently enrolled at another college or university.
- Have already completed at least 12 credit hours at your current institution.
- Have a minimum 2.0 grade point average at your current institution.
- Are in good standing with your institution and eligible to return after completing courses at WSU.
How to Apply
- Apply to Wayne State using the university application.
- Complete the Michigan Uniform Guest Application for enrollment verification at home institution
- Fill out Part I of the application. Then take it to the Registrar (or officer at your school who processes Guest Applications) where Part II will be completed and signed. The completed Guest Application will then be sent from the Home Institution to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Wayne State University.
- You should receive an admission decision two to three weeks after you have submitted the university application and your completed enrollment verification has been received.
Once You're Admitted
- You will receive an email with information on how to review and register for available classes.
Be sure to register during the priority registration period to secure your spot.
Admission occurs on a rolling basis each semester prior to the start of classes.
Submit all application materials by the appropriate date, depending on the semester in which you plan to start classes.
Fall (September-December) — August 1
Winter (January-April) — December 1
Spring/summer (May-August) — April 1