Find your counselor

Wayne State University admissions counselors help students and families navigate the college admissions process. Our counselors can explain admission procedures and requirements, as well as provide application status updates.

If you have questions about which courses and credits (including AP, IB or CLEP credits) will transfer from your current or previous institutions you can check out our transfer credit website, which includes an online course equivalency tool and transfer plans that provide specific courses community college students can take that may count toward general education and specific program requirements at WSU. Questions about how transferred courses will apply toward your intended major or about specific curriculum questions are best answered by a Wayne State University academic advisor.