You can research how your courses transfer by using the course equivalency tool below. While you review, please note the following:
- If your institution does not appear in the search, WSU does not currently have information for that particular school. Please email email@example.com with a message that includes the name of the institution, course title and number and a syllabus so we can evaluate the content for course equivalency.
- Some schools have multiple listings with different campus locations. Please use the main campus of your school.
- E.g., Baker College-Flint is the main campus, as opposed to Baker College-Muskegon.
- A course numbered 2XXX means credit is granted for a 2000-level elective in the given subject.
- E.g., ENG 2XXX indicates elective credit is given for a 2000-level English course.
- There are cases where successful completion of two or more courses from another institution equate one WSU course. In such cases, an abbreviation such as "1/2" or "2/2" will appear in the course name.
- Any course with an effective term (e.g. Eff. Fall 2009) applies to those taken during that term and thereafter.