Office of Sexual Violence Prevention and Education
To have a campus where everyone can live free from violence
To provide a safe, non-judgmental and empowering environment to the students, staff, and faculty of WSU by offering support, resources, education and advocacy and creating structural change that leads to social justice
The Office of Sexual Violence Prevention and Education exists to meet the needs of those who have experienced or been impacted by sexual violence. We provide services to the WSU Community through advocacy, crisis intervention, education, and peer support. We are survivor-centered and work to empower students, faculty and staff by connecting them to resources that will create pathways to viable and long-term solutions for prevention.
- Advocacy and Crisis Intervention
- Education, Training, and Outreach
- Peer Support
ALL SERVICES ARE CONFIDENTIAL
- Contact Our Office Via Phone or E-mail
- Schedule an Appointment
- Meet with an advocate
- Complete the intake form
We stand with you
- LISTEN: Our staff is standing by to hear your story.
- SUPPORT: We will work with you and other entities to ensure that you don't have to walk this journey alone.
- EMPOWER: We will connect you to campus and community resources.
The Office of Sexual Violence Prevention and Education is committed to operating with compassion, integrity, and respect. Our goal is for all who seek our services to feel seen and heard. We want to ensure that everyone has the tools and resources to promote restoration, healing, and peace. We believe you. We support you. We are here for you.
5221 Gullen Mall - Student Center Building, Room 652