Oakland Community College
Oakland Community College and Wayne State have a longstanding relationship, and work closely to ensure student success. Students can transfer up to 64 credits from OCC toward their WSU degree (more if you are following certain articulation agreements).
Advising Ambassador at OCC - Orchard Ridge
Our Advising Ambassador, Doug Peacock, will be on-site at the OCC - Orchard Ridge campus on Monday, April 30 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. There is walk-in advising at these times, no appointment necessary. He will be in the Wayne State office, D building, second floor and can help you with:
- Reviewing transfer plans
- Finding out about transferable courses
- Learning the transfer process to WSU
Check for our next visit
We visit all campuses of Oakland Community College frequently and provide you with a lot of opportunities to prepare to transfer and to learn more about Wayne State. Watch the calendar below for the next visit to your OCC campus.
Preparing to transfer
- Make sure to review the transfer plans and articulation agreements available to OCC students. Click on the links above to see the plans and agreements. Using the plans and agreements will help you transfer smoothly and ensure that all of your credits will transfer.
- Check out our newest agreements for Mental Health-Social Work and Music!
- Sign up for a campus tour
- Open Houses provide opportunities for students to visit campus and learn about the many opportunities available at Wayne State. The next Open House is Wednesday, July 18, 2018.
Have questions? Then the TSSC is the place to be! We can provide you with transfer plans to ensure that your Oakland courses will transfer and then help you transition successfully to Wayne State.
Transfer Student Success Center
5057 Woodward, Suite 3101, Third Floor