Transfer Warrior Community
We want you to be successful, and the Transfer Warrior Community is a great way to support you and help you get involved at Wayne State. Our Warrior Community specifically helps transfer students get off to a flying start during their first semester at WSU. New transfer students are automatically invited and encouraged to join.
In the Transfer Warrior Community you will:
- Meet new people and make friends
- Get connected to campus activities, clubs and organizations
- Attend academic and social activities specifically designed for new transfer students
- Learn the ins and outs of being a Warrior
- Make use of the Transfer Student Lounge
Winter 2018 events
- Tuesday, April 24, 10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., TSSC Lounge - room 1150 in the Undergraduate Library. Study Session. Come in and use the Transfer Student Lounge as a quiet place to study on study day, and enjoy some light refreshments.
Our Transfer Warrior Communities Peer Mentors are experienced Wayne State students and can provide you with a student perspective. Peer Mentors offer guidance and support for the Warrior Community and will help you successfully navigate your first semester at Wayne State.