Wayne State Scholar Award
Award for incoming freshmen - fall 2019
The Wayne State Scholar Award is up to $500 per year for four consecutive years.
- For maximum scholarship consideration, you must complete the undergraduate admission application (including submission of all transcripts and test scores) by December 1, 2018
- The final deadline for scholarship consideration is February 1, 2019
- This award is for fall and winter semesters and is disbursed only to students who attend full-time.
To retain the award
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Maintain full-time enrollment during the fall and winter semesters
- Pass at least 30 credits per academic year
- If you earn a bachelor's degree in less than four years, your scholarship will terminate at that time
This scholarship may be replaced or supplemented with an endowed scholarship for which you are identified as an eligible recipient.
Complete the 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by December 1, 2018 to be considered for all available funding. The 2019-20 FAFSA will be available October 1, 2018.
International students will also be considered for this award. Only citizens of the United States and eligible non-citizens need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for other available funding.