Skip to main content
How to drop a class
To drop a class, start by logging into Academica > Student Resources > Registration.
- If you have a hold and needs help dropping a class, send an email request to email@example.com with the appropriate course information.
- You may drop a fifteen-week course through the end of the second week of class.
- Classes that are dropped do not appear on the transcript.
Use the Action menu in the Summary panel to select Drop with 100% tuition cancellation or Register. Click Submit to save changes.
Beginning the third week of class, you are no longer allowed to drop classes. You must withdraw instead.
- It is your responsibility to request the withdrawal. Failure to do so will result in a failing grade.
- The withdrawal period for full-term classes ends at the end of the tenth week of the term. To view deadlines for a specific course, check the Class Detail panel of the class in the Class Schedule.