- Is there a fee to attend Orientation Part Two? Students are not charged any additional fees.
- Is Orientation Part Two required to attend? All first-year students are required to attend O2. Attendance is strongly recommended for transfer students.
- May I bring guests with me? Due to space constraints, only new WSU students are able to participate in the first day of Orientation Part Two. However, students are encouraged to bring their parents and family to New Student Convocation and the other events on the second day of Orientation Part Two.
- Do I have to pay to park when I attend Orientation Part Two? Free parking will be made available both Aug. 27 and 28 in structure two.
- Is there someone I can contact if I have more questions? Please contact the Dean of Students Office at 313-577-1010 or email@example.com for more information. Note: If you have a mobility limitation, hearing impairment, or disability that limits your ability to read information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to your orientation date so that we can make arrangements with our Student Disability Services. With advance notification, we can ensure that appropriate accommodations are in place for you.