Wayne State event to connect women business students with top women executives
April 4, 2017
The Wayne State University Mike Ilitch School of Business will host The Committee of 200 (C200) for a C200 Reachout on Friday, April 7. This event will connect women business students and alumni with members of the C200, an international network of the world’s most successful women corporate executives and entrepreneurs, through a full day of panel discussions. This is the first C200 Reachout to be hosted in the state of Michigan. The theme is “The Motor City: Women at the Wheel.”
With over 500 members, C200-led businesses represent over 100 industries in North America and throughout Europe, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. The primary mission of C200 and its foundation is to fund, create and implement programs that inspire, support, foster, celebrate and advance future generations of women business leaders.
“The Motor City: Women at the Wheel” will feature panel topics including careers in entrepreneurship; the journey to the executive suite; community service, volunteerism and public life; and personal branding and networking. Scheduled presenters and C200 panelists include:
- Florine Mark, Chair, The WW Group Inc.
- Denise Ilitch, President of Ilitch Enterprises
- Pam Craig, Former COO, Accenture; Chair, The Committee of 200 Foundation
- Mindi Fynke, President & CEO, EHIM Inc.
- Janet C. Muhleman, President, re:group inc
- Jill Hebert, CEO/Owner, Matrix Exhibits
- Sandra E. Pierce, Chair, Huntington Michigan; Senior Executive Vice President, Huntington National Bank
- Terri Chapman, CEO, MNP Corporation
- Luanne Thomas Ewald, CEO, Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- Jane Warner, Board of Directors, Tenneco, Regal Beloit, and Brunswick Corporation
- Lisa Pollina, Former Vice Chairman, Royal Bank of Canada
- Terry Barclay, President and CEO, Inforum Center for Leadership
- Susan E. Burns, Vice President for Development and Alumni Affairs, Wayne State University; President, Wayne State University Foundation
- Anne Doyle, Author, Speaker, Leader
- Julie Pearl, CEO and Founder, Pearl Law Group; Chair and Co-Founder, Tracker Corporation
- Donna Couch, Owner and Principal, Couch Consultants
- Mary Stevens, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, Herman Miller Inc.
- Angela Brown, President & CEO, Moneris Solutions
- Jori Hartwig, Vice President, Inforum Center for Leadership; Director, Mediafast Inc.
The C200 Reachout will take place on Friday, April 7, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the WSU Student Center Ballroom. Media interested in attending should contact Katie Williams at 313-577-8094 or Katie_williams@wayne.edu.
Contact: Katie Williams