Nate McCaughtryAssistant Dean and Professor Kinesiology, Health and Sport Studies
Areas of expertiseEducation
Nate McCaughtry is an expert on physical education and healthy transformations in K-12 schools.
For more information, view his faculty profile.
In the news
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Wayne State hosting 700 school children to promote prevention of childhood obesity
- Wayne State University hosting 700 school children to promote prevention of childhood obesity and the importance of regular exercise
- Wayne State College of Education’s Center for Health and Community Impact awarded youth wellness grant by Target
- 38 Michigan elementary schools awarded Building Healthy Communities grant to promote healthy eating and physical activity
- Michigan elementary schools increasing academic achievement and decreasing obesity through the Building Healthy Communities program
- Wayne State University Community Health Pipeline expands programming with renewed funds