Completed forms may be faxed, emailed, or delivered in person to the School of Medicine financial aid office
Mazurek Medical Education Commons
320 E. Canfield, Suite 317
Detroit, MI 48201
Fax: (313) 993-1342
Office: (313) 577-1039
Apply for aid
The FAFSA is available October 1 for the upcoming academic year.
Wayne State's FAFSA Federal School Code is 002329 for all campuses.
File the FAFSA
Federal Direct loan forms
- 2019-20 Federal Plus Loan Application Guide
- 2019-20 Federal Direct Loan Revision Form
- 2019-20 Federal Plus Loan Revision Form
- To increase a Grad PLUS Loan, complete a new application on StudentLoans.gov.
- 2019-20 Federal Direct Loan Return Form
- 2018-19 Federal Direct Loan Return Form
- 2018-19 Federal Plus Loan Revision Form
- 2018-19 Federal Direct Loan Revision Form
Cost of attendance forms
- 2019-20 Budget Adjustment Request - Dependent Care Expenses
- 2019-20 Budget Adjustment Request - Residency Interview Expenses
- 2019-20 Budget Adjustment Form
- 2018-19 Budget Adjustment Request – Dependent Care Expenses
- 2018-19 Budget Adjustment Request – Residency Interview Expenses
- Residency Interview Travel Schedule Template
- More information about residency interview expenses and ways to save is located in the Financial Literacy BlackBoard course.
Leave of absence (LOA) information
Satisfactory Academic Progress appeal form
Medical students who do not maintain the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as outlined by the WSU School of Medicine Promotions Committee will be placed on Financial Aid Probation and must submit an appeal form to be considered for continued eligibility.
Please check your requirements in Academica and submit only the forms that are requested. If you submit incorrect or unnecessary documents, your award may be delayed.