Submitting forms and other documents remotely
There are multiple ways to submit documents to us without having to come to our office. Check your financial aid requirements in Academica. Many of our forms are electronic and can be submitted to us directly.
Documents without social security numbers or other personally identifiable information can also be emailed to us at email@example.com.
If your forms are not electronic you can use one of the links below. Documents submitted via these links will be reviewed and identified before your requirements are updated in Academica.
Apply for aid
The FAFSA is available October 1 for the upcoming academic year.
Wayne State's FAFSA Federal School Code is 002329 for all campuses.
File the FAFSA
Federal Direct loan forms
- 2019-20 Federal Plus Loan Application Guide
- 2019-20 Federal Direct Loan Revision Form
- 2019-20 Federal Plus Loan Revision Form
- To increase a Grad PLUS Loan, complete a new application on StudentLoans.gov.
- 2019-20 Federal Direct Loan Return Form
Cost of attendance forms
- 2019-20 Budget Adjustment Request - Dependent Care Expenses
- 2019-20 Budget Adjustment Request - Residency Interview Expenses
- 2019-20 Budget Adjustment Form
- Residency Interview Travel Schedule Template
- More information about residency interview expenses and ways to save is located in the Financial Literacy BlackBoard course.
- 2020-21 Budget Adjustment Request - Dependent Care Expenses
- 2020-21 Budget Adjustment Request - Residency Interview Expenses
- 2020-21 Budget Adjustment Form
Leave of absence (LOA) information
Satisfactory Academic Progress appeal form
Medical students who do not maintain the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as outlined by the WSU School of Medicine Promotions Committee will be placed on Financial Aid Probation and must submit an appeal form to be considered for continued eligibility.
Please check your requirements in Academica and submit only the forms that are requested. If you submit incorrect or unnecessary documents, your award may be delayed.