Apply for aid
Remember to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) early every year. The FAFSA is available October 1 for the upcoming academic year.
Wayne State's FAFSA Federal School Code is 002329 for all campuses.
2018-19 FAFSA instructions
For fall 2018, winter 2019, and spring-summer 2019
- File the 2018-19 FAFSA
- 2018-19 FAFSA on the web worksheet
- 2018-19 FAFSA on the web worksheet - Spanish
2019-20 FAFSA instructions
For fall 2019, winter 2020, and spring-summer 2021
- File the 2019-20 FAFSA beginning October 1, 2018
Federal Direct loan forms
- 2018-19 Federal Plus Loan Application Guide
- 2018-19 Federal Direct Loan Revision Form
- 2018-19 Federal Plus Loan Revision Form
To increase a Grad PLUS Loan, complete a new application on StudentLoans.gov.
- Spring-summer 2019 loan request form
- Spring-summer 2019 federal work-study request form
Please check your requirements in Academica and submit only the forms that are requested. If you submit incorrect or unnecessary documents, your award may be delayed.