This course is offered at different times throughout the year.
Check back soon for the next available class dates!
The primary purpose of this course is to help you get the best possible score on the GMAT test. Like the GMAT, this course is based on high school-level math, English grammar, and logic – but this course will not attempt to re-teach these subjects. Rather, this is a review and application course designed to take what you already know and apply it to the specific standardized test you are going to take. Specifically, this course will help you:
- Review and refine exam-specific skills and knowledge
- Identify weak and strong exam areas and adjust preparation efforts accordingly
- Structure your out-of-class preparation efforts for efficient studying
- Develop an effective strategy for each section and question type on the test
- Develop an overall preparation strategy, including time management and physical and psychological readiness.
The six-week course, offered each semester, progresses through the following six topics:
- Exam overview, integrative reasoning and diagnostic test
- Problem solving question type
- Data sufficiency question type
- Reading comprehension question type
- Sentence correction/analytical writing
- Critical reasoning question type.
Learn more about our prep courses, or contact our program specialist for the prep course schedule. You can register by mail, telephone (313) 577-4449, or fax (313) 577-4354.
Special Offer! Students who enroll in Wayne States University's M.B.A., M.S.A. or M.S.T. programs within one year of completing our prep course will receive a $100 tuition refund!