STARS Degree Audit is a self-service program that helps you evaluate your progress towards completion of your degree program. It provides answers to questions such as:
- Which courses do I need to complete my general education requirements?
- Which courses can I choose from to complete my major?
- If I change my major, how would the courses I have already completed apply to a new major?
- How many credits do I need to complete my degree?
- What is my grade point average?
Degree Audit is located in Academica, under the Student Resources and then Student Records tabs, STARS for Degree Audit. By clicking on the Degree Audit in STARS, you can review the requirements of your current degree program by selecting "Generate New Evaluation" or you can select the "What If Analysis" to check out how the courses you have completed would apply to a new program or major.
Degree Audit is a tool that should be used to help you make the best course selections for your degree program. You should consult with your advisor to ensure that you are on the right track to reach your academic goals. Contact your academic advisor if you find any discrepancies in your audit.
You will find step-by-step instructions for using Degree Audit at the bottom of the Degree Audit webpage. Or watch the how-to video here: How to run your Degree Audit
Questions about how to use Degree Audit can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about your program requirements should be directed to your advisor.