Wire transfer payments are accepted for tuition and fee payments only.
- Domestic (U.S.) Wires – Contact the Cashier's office at 313-577-3650 for banking information and specifications.
- International Wires
Wayne State University has teamed up with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international wires for tuition payments. It's fast, simple and cost effective from any country, anytime.
- Saves money – Using Flywire will save you hundreds of dollars on each tuition payment vs. traditional bank wires.
- Simple – No more back and forth with the school and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a wire payment.
- Quick – No more waiting and wondering if your payment has posted to your account. Flywire will keep you and Wayne State University informed along the way.
How it works:
The information below includes a summary and instructions.
- To get started, go to wayne.flywire.com, select the country from which funds will be coming and enter your tuition amount in U.S. dollars.
- In most cases, the U.S. dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some additional basic information, you will receive detailed instructions via email on how to pay Flywire from your home country bank account.
- Flywire will then forward the U.S. dollar amount to Wayne State University, where it will be directly credited to your student tuition account.
- You will receive an email to confirm receipt of payment.
- At any time on the Flywire website you will have a dedicated customer service team reachable via chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions regarding your international wire payment.