Each program has a program assessment coordinator and a University Assessment Council representative to help communicate information related to assessment. Learn who yours are and how to reach them.
Student and program data (possible indirect assessments)
Publications and media
- Assessment Update, a bi-monthly periodical that provides practical examples and advice for assessing student learning in higher education
- Walvoord, Barbara E. Fassler, Assessment clear and simple: A practical guide for institutions, departments, and general education. The chapter on quick and dirty assessment is particularly helpful.
- Maki, Peggy L. Assessing for learning.
- Creating a Culture of Assessment (video)
Professional associations and social media
- ASSESS listserv (To subscribe, send a message to LISTSERV@LSV.UKY.EDU with the following command in the body of the message: SUBSCRIBE ASSESS)
- Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education (AALHE)
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA)
- Association for American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U)