Compliance Assist FAQs and Common Problems
Compliance Assist FAQs/Common Problems
1. Attachments: I can't find where to add my curriculum map or data files as attachments.
Step 1: You must SAVE the item with a Title before the attachment option will appear.
- Type in a title for the item in the Title box, click SAVE at the bottom of the window.
- Scroll down to find the FILE LIBRARY, where you can add an attachment.
Step 2: You must be in the EDIT tab of the item you want to add the attachment to.
- If it's not already open, open the item you want to add the attachment to by clicking on the name of the item in your program list. A new window with the item will open.
- Click on the EDIT tab.
- Scroll down to find the FILE LIBRARY to add your attachment.
2. Spreadsheet report: I've been notified that my program used to have all of the required information in Compliance Assist, but now some items are missing.
Step 1: Compare the date of the reports.
- Reports prior to March 3, 2015 only identified whether an item (mission statement, learning outcome, assessment, curriculum map) had been created and saved with a title.
- Reports from March 3, 2015 forward identify whether information is provided in each required DESCRIPTION BOX within each item (mission statement, learning outcome, assessment method, assessment results, assessment action action plan, assessment timeline, assessment reporting).
Step 2: Verify that information has been typed or copied and pasted into the DESCRIPTION BOX, not added as an attachment. Attachments are not recognized or counted. (Attachments for curriculum maps and data files in the assessment results section attachments are external to the description boxes and are identified separately.)
Step 3: Verify that the information is in the correct box, particularly within the Assessment item. Download details of which information belongs in which box.
Step 4: Verify that the information you've uploaded is attributed to the appropriate academic year(s).
- The overall assessment plan for each program as well as each item can be assigned to one or more academic years (or other dates). Check the dates on the main Assessment Plans view by looking next to "Table Filtered By" and the EDIT FILTER button to see the associated dates.
3. Compliance Assist Program List: I can log in to Compliance Assist, but I don't see the PLANNING link, or I don't see my program(s) after I've clicked on the Planning link.
Step 1: Verify that you are at the WSU Compliance Assist site (http://wayne.compliance-assist.com/), not the general CampusLabs Compliance Assist site.
Step 2: Email Cathy Barrette, WSU Director of Assessment at email@example.com to explain the problem, and provide:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your AccessID (e.g, aa1471). (Do not include your password.)
- The complete name of the program(s) that you need to access
Step 3: Log on, following the instructions available at http://wayne.edu/assessment/document/