Replacement Diploma Request

If your diploma has been lost or damaged, you can mail us a request for a replacement using the Replacement Diploma or Certificate Order Form

There is a processing fee of $40 per replacement (payment by check or money order).

Send your request to:

Wayne State University
Office of the Registrar
Attention: Graduation 
5057 Woodward, fifth floor
Detroit, MI 48202

  • Once we verify the degree, we will mail your replacement diploma to you in about two weeks.  
  • Replacement diploma requests can not be honored if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the university.

If you have any questions, please email us at or call 313-577-2100.